- TEQIP-II sponsored two days Workshop on “Introduction to Network Security and Cloud Computing Technologies – An Industry Perspective” on November 21-22, 2016 , organized by Computer Science Division, in association with NIE Cloud Lab.
- Idea Currency Orientation Workshop 2016 at NIE
- Workshop on ‘Writing Proposal to Funding Agencies’ at NIE
- Workshop on ‘Synthesis and Characterization of Thin Films’ at NIE
- Centre for Robotics and Controls” Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, NIE, Mysuru was organised a workshop on ‘Operation and Programming of Kuka Robot’
- Workshop on ‘Embedded Application Development using ARM7’ at NIE
- TEQIP-II sponsored one week FDP on “QuaRTEX” – Quality Research Empowered by R and LATEX , June 20 – 25, 2016 organized by Computer Science Division.
- Awareness on Plagiarism at NIE.
- National Conference on Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (NCMMME2016) on May 23-24, 2016, dept of Mechanical Engg.
- Indo-Russian Workshop at NIE
- Workshop on “Bamboo based Construction” organized by dept of Civil Engg.
- Two day workshop on “ns3 – Network Simulator on Dec 11-12, 2015″ by Computer Science Division.
- Workshop on ‘Smart Manufacturing Supply Chains’ on 6.11.2015 by Dept of IP & Engg.
- TEQIP-II Sponsored One Week National Workshop on ” Current Trends in Digital Image Processing Techniques and Applications” July 27 – July 31, 2015 by Computer Science Division & Dept of E&C. Last date for Registration : 22nd July 2015.
- TEQIP_II sponsored Technical Seminar on “Technology for Millennials” on April 9-10, 2016 , by Electrical Science and Computer Science Division.
- TEQIP-II sponsored one day seminar on “Energy Efficiency in High Performance Computing”, organized by Computer Science Division.
- Seminar on ‘Awareness on Cyber crime’ by Computer Science Division.
- Seminar on “Awareness of Cyber Crime” organized by the Computer Science Division.
- One day Symposium on Microgrid with Renewable Energy Integration
- Second Indo-Canadian Symposium on Nano Science & Technology – 2016 (ICSNST’16) Feb.18-19,2016
- Prof. Kincha former Vice-Chancellor VTU, Belagavi inaugurates International Symposium at NIE
- Programme Schedule – International Symposium on “Advances in Power Distribution Engineering: Distributed Generation, Micro-Grid and Renewable Integration
- International Symposium on ‘Advances in Power Distribution Engineering: Distributed Generation, Micro-Grid and Renewable Integration on August 28-29, 2015 by Dept of Electrical and Electronics Engg.Last date for Registration : August 25, 2015.