Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme TEQIP Phase – II
The Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) of World bank and Government of India, has been conceived in pursuance of the NPE-1986 (revised in 1992). The Programme aims to upscale and support ongoing efforts of GOI to improve quality of Technical Education and enhance existing capacities of the institutions to become dynamic, demand-driven, quality conscious, efficient and forward looking , responsive to rapid economic and technological developments occurring both at national and international levels.
Objective of TEQIP Phase – II
- Strengthening Institutions to produce high quality engineers for better employability,- Scaling-up postgraduate education and demand-driven Research & Development and Innovation.
- Establishing Centers of Excellence for focused applicable research.
- Training of faculty for effective Teaching.
- Enhancing Institutional and System Management effectiveness.
The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore has been selected under this scheme and awarded with 12.5 crores, to carry out above activities for the next three years ( 2011-2014) .
The NIE is one among 18 institutions selected for this prestigious project in Karnataka.
The Details of Head of Institution / Coordinator / Project Nodal Officer for TEQIP Phase-II are as follows
Head & Nodal Officer Name Phone Number Mobile Number Fax Number E-mail Address Head of the Institution Dr. G.L.Shekar (0821) 2481220 / 4004999 – (0821) 2485802 firstname.lastname@example.org TEQIP Coordinator Dr.H.D.Phaneendra (0821) 4004909 9448092146 (0821) 2485802 email@example.com Project Nodal Officers for: Name Phone Number Mobile Number Fax Number E-mail Address Academic Activities Mr.M.S.Vijayakumar (0821) 4004901 9964785138 (0821) 2485802 firstname.lastname@example.org Civil Works including environment Management Dr.P.N.Chandramouli (0821) 4004903 9448773056 (0821) 2485802 email@example.com Procurement Sri K.B.Subramanya Kumar (0821) 4004930 9886649322 (0821) 2485802 firstname.lastname@example.org Financial Aspects Dr. H.N.Diwakar (0821) 4004902 9449126785 (0821) 2485802 email@example.com Equity Assurance Plan Implementation Dr. D.Mamta (0821) 2480996 9844724974 (0821) 2485802 firstname.lastname@example.org Category Names Mobile No Email id Educationist Sri.H.N Nagaraj
Chairman & Managing Trustee Institute of Education Trust (R)
# 5, Sahukar Channaiah Road Saraswathipuram, Mysore – 570009
email@example.com Industrialist Mr. Ashok Rao, B.E., M.Tech Chairperson
Managing Director, K G K Engineering
KGK, # 1467, 1st Main, Sanje Ravi Road, Kuvempunagar
Mysore – 570023
9449355964 firstname.lastname@example.org Professional Sri. N Ramanuja , Vice President, NIE Managing Committee
# 9, “Harideepa”, 1st Main, Yadavagiri
Mysore – 570020
9845895581 email@example.com Faculty of the
Dr. R.Gopalakrishna Urs, Prof. & Head, Dept. of Physics, NIE, Mysore 9845419434 firstname.lastname@example.org Faculty of the
Dr. H.D Phaneendra
Prof of Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
9448092146 email@example.com Educationist or Industrialist Sri R.S.Rajkumar
Executive Vice President
Bosch-Rexroth (India) Ltd.,
# 96, 3rd Phase, Peenya, Industrial Area Bangalore – 58
9844127492 firstname.lastname@example.org UGC nominee Dr. G.Srinivas, Joint Secretary
South-Eastern Regional Office,
University Grants Commission APSFC Building, 4th floor, -5-9194 Chirag Ali Lane, Hyderabad – 500001
9490793185 email@example.com State Government nominee Director of Technical Education
Govt. of Karnataka, Tantrika Shikshana Bhavana
Palace Road, Bangalore – 560001
080 – 22200291 firstname.lastname@example.org University nominee Dr. K. Chidananda Gowda, Former Vice-Chancellor, Kuvempu University Former Principal, SJCE, Mysore 9449362977 email@example.com Principal of the Institution Dr. G.L.Shekar, Principal, NIE, Mysore 0821-2481220
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proceedings of the Sixteenth Board of Governors’ Meeting held on November 5, 2016 at 11:00 AM in the Board Room.
- Proceedings of the Fifteenth Board of Governors’ Meeting held on July 23, 2016 at 11:00 AM in the Board Room
- TEQIP- II : Proceedings of the Fourteenth Board of Governors’ Meeting held on April 16, 2016 at 11:00 AM in the Board Room.
- TEQIP- II : Proceedings of the Thirteenth Board of Governors’ Meeting held on January 2, 2016 at 10:00 AM in the Board Room.
- TEQIP- II : Proceedings of the Twelth Board of Governors’ Meeting held on September 19, 2015 at 11:00 AM in the Board Room.
- Performance Audit report – TEQIP-II – Final Round
- Invitation for Quotation to procure equipment under TEQIP – II, Last date & time for submission of quotation-14th January 2016, 17:00 hours.
- TEQIP-II: Quotation invited for procurement of Equipment- Last date for submission of Quotation : 15th October 2015, 17:00 hours
- TEQIP-II : Pre-bid conference clarifications on desktop computers – NCB
- NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR PROCUREMENT OF EQUIPMENT under TEQIP-II : LAST DATE FOR SALE OF BIDDING DOCUMENT: DATE 10.09.2015, TIME: 13:00 Hrs
- Re constituted Board of Governing Body ( BoG-TEQIP-II)
- REVISED / SUPPLEMENTARY INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROPOSAL
- Governance Development Plan (GDP) with timeline
- TEQIP II Mentor Performance Data Auditors
- : 91-821-4004915
if ( has_post_thumbnail() ) the_post_thumbnail('full'); ?>