The new Centre for Nanotechnology opens up a new discipline for faculty at NIE – Research. For those interested in research, NIE has the right infrastructure to be at the fore-front of technology. Several centres of research, access to various international journals and digital libraries, dedicated labs for research provide the teachers and students at NIE a unique opportunity for explorative study into the realms of engineering.
- NIE Policy for Promotion of Research (with effect from 1st Jan 2018)
- QIP CENTRE: Interview for Ph.D Advance Admission under QIP for the year for the candidates who have already submitted applications will be held on 20.03.2018 at 11 A.M in the respective departments.
- AICTE announces Admission under QIP (2018-19) – M.Tech & Ph.D for Teachers of Engineering Institutions.
- A Compendium of Research Publications – 2016
- Interview for Ph.D Advance Admission under QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMME for the year 2017 for the candidates who have already submitted applications will be held on 06.02.2017 at 11 A.M in the respective departments.