The new Centre for Nanotechnology opens up a new discipline for faculty at NIE – Research. For those interested in research, NIE has the right infrastructure to be at the fore-front of technology. Several centres of research, access to various international journals and digital libraries, dedicated labs for research provide the teachers and students at NIE a unique opportunity for explorative study into the realms of engineering.
- Assistantship Scheme for Ph.D Students (RAS-2019) and M.Tech Students (TAS-2019)
- NIE- Research Policy – 2019.
- NIE – CRD Funding (NIE-Center for Research and Development)2019-20
- Ph.D / M.Tech Admissions 2020 – 2021 under QIP – for Teachers of Engineering Institutions.
- Information about list of Funding Agencies.