The new Centre for Nanotechnology opens up a new discipline for faculty at NIE – Research. For those interested in research, NIE has the right infrastructure to be at the fore-front of technology. Several centres of research, access to various international journals and digital libraries, dedicated labs for research provide the teachers and students at NIE a unique opportunity for explorative study into the realms of engineering.
- Invitation and Brochure : TEQIP-III sponsored Two Day Workshop on “Engineering Faculty You Can Do Research, Learn How…”, – February 22 – 23, 2019 – oraganized by NIE – Centre for Research and Development(CRD)
- Advertisement – Research fellows: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Fellows for the projects at NIE.
- NIE Researchers selected for DST Visiting fellowship for highly technical and Scientific Research work at Japan
- QIP M.Tech and PhD result for year 2018-2019
- NIE Policy for Promotion of Research (with effect from 1st Jan 2018)