The new Centre for Nanotechnology opens up a new discipline for faculty at NIE – Research. For those interested in research, NIE has the right infrastructure to be at the fore-front of technology. Several centres of research, access to various international journals and digital libraries, dedicated labs for research provide the teachers and students at NIE a unique opportunity for explorative study into the realms of engineering.
- AICTE announces Admission under QIP (2018-19) – M.Tech & Ph.D for Teachers of Engineering Institutions.
- A Compendium of Research Publications – 2016
- Interview for Ph.D Advance Admission under QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMME for the year 2017 for the candidates who have already submitted applications will be held on 06.02.2017 at 11 A.M in the respective departments.
- NIE students get Ph.D. admission in Italy and New Zealand
- Admissions under Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) for Teachers of Engineering Institutions