Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- NIE Researchers selected for DST Visiting fellowship for highly technical and Scientific Research work at Japan
- Brochure and Registration form : TEQIP-III sponsored one week workshop on “Smart Grid and Internet of Things”, – June 18 – 22, 2018-oraganized by Dept of Electrical & Electronics Engg.
- Proceedings of the Second Board of Governors’ Meeting held on April 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM in the Board Room
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment – Spectrum Analyzer – Qty-1– Last date for submission of Quotation : 06-June-2018, 17:30 hours
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment – Wireless Network Equipments– Last date for submission of Quotation : 06-June-2018, 17:30 hours
- Provisional list : Recipients of Endowment prizes for the year 2019.
- Special Cell – COVID 19
- Webinar on “Innovation Challenges 2020 – Ideas & Opportunities ” on Monday 4th May 2020- Join with Google meet.
- Evening college students – Notifications from VTU Belagavi for applying Revaluation / Photocopy of Dec / January 2020 Examinations.
- QIP-Ph.D. interview scheduled at N.I.E , Mysuru on 24-03-2020, stands postponed. Kindly keep visiting website for future updates.
- Press Release-Workshop on “Do it yourself -Aerobic Composter” at NIE
- Press Release : FDP on “NS-2 and Network Security” – January 8 to 12, 2018 by Dept of E&C.
- Press Release : Student Development Programme on ‘Social Network Analysis -Data Sciences Perspective’ January 3-4, 2018 by Dept of CS and Engg.
- Press Release: Talk on “Innovation in science, technology and industry” at NIE
- Press Release – Technical Talks at NIE
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo