Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Draft Time Table –1st Semester All Branches- (August-November 2015)
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following non-teaching posts (Instructor/ Operator/ Assistant Instructor / Mechanic) under un-aided quota. The application with all attested copies of marks cards, degree and experience certificates in Two sets in the prescribed form along with DD of Rs. 100/ – should reach the office of the Principal, The National Institute of Engineering, Manandavadi Road, Mysuru – 570008 on or before 10.08.2015. Separate application with DD for each post is to be sent.
- Download Application form : Non-Teaching Posts under Un-Aided Courses
- Notification for Change of Branch
- Student’s Placement Matrix (Batch of 2015) as on 10.07.2015
- Provisional list : Recipients of Endowment prizes for the year 2019.
- Special Cell – COVID 19
- Webinar on “Innovation Challenges 2020 – Ideas & Opportunities ” on Monday 4th May 2020- Join with Google meet.
- Evening college students – Notifications from VTU Belagavi for applying Revaluation / Photocopy of Dec / January 2020 Examinations.
- QIP-Ph.D. interview scheduled at N.I.E , Mysuru on 24-03-2020, stands postponed. Kindly keep visiting website for future updates.
- Press Release-Workshop on “Do it yourself -Aerobic Composter” at NIE
- Press Release : FDP on “NS-2 and Network Security” – January 8 to 12, 2018 by Dept of E&C.
- Press Release : Student Development Programme on ‘Social Network Analysis -Data Sciences Perspective’ January 3-4, 2018 by Dept of CS and Engg.
- Press Release: Talk on “Innovation in science, technology and industry” at NIE
- Press Release – Technical Talks at NIE
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo