Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Invitation: TEQIP-II sponsored one week FDP on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” , March 13-18, 2017 organized by Dept. of Mechanical Engineering.
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Paper format – Pratibimb 2017- Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National level Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017 – Last date for Submission of Papers 24th March 2017.
- Inauguration of ‘techNIEks 2017′ by his Highness Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar on March 9th 2017.
- techNIEks 2017 – A National level Techno Cultural Fest on March 9th, 10th & 11th 2017 – Events and Posters
- Provisional list : Recipients of Endowment prizes for the year 2019.
- Special Cell – COVID 19
- Webinar on “Innovation Challenges 2020 – Ideas & Opportunities ” on Monday 4th May 2020- Join with Google meet.
- Evening college students – Notifications from VTU Belagavi for applying Revaluation / Photocopy of Dec / January 2020 Examinations.
- QIP-Ph.D. interview scheduled at N.I.E , Mysuru on 24-03-2020, stands postponed. Kindly keep visiting website for future updates.
- Press Release-Workshop on “Do it yourself -Aerobic Composter” at NIE
- Press Release : FDP on “NS-2 and Network Security” – January 8 to 12, 2018 by Dept of E&C.
- Press Release : Student Development Programme on ‘Social Network Analysis -Data Sciences Perspective’ January 3-4, 2018 by Dept of CS and Engg.
- Press Release: Talk on “Innovation in science, technology and industry” at NIE
- Press Release – Technical Talks at NIE
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo