Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Brochure – International Symposium on “Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications -ISAMEA17″ on March 24-25, 2017 by Dept of Mechanical Engineering.
- TEQIP-II sponsored State level Student Technical Symposium “INPHASE 2017” on March 31, 2017 – organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- TEQIP-II sponsored two days Workshop on “MATLAB – Application and its latest features ” on March 23 – 24, 2017 , organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- NIE, Mysuru organizes VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Volleyball Men Championship 2017-18.
- Press Note : FDP on ‘Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance’ at NIE
- Provisional list : Recipients of Endowment prizes for the year 2019.
- Special Cell – COVID 19
- Webinar on “Innovation Challenges 2020 – Ideas & Opportunities ” on Monday 4th May 2020- Join with Google meet.
- Evening college students – Notifications from VTU Belagavi for applying Revaluation / Photocopy of Dec / January 2020 Examinations.
- QIP-Ph.D. interview scheduled at N.I.E , Mysuru on 24-03-2020, stands postponed. Kindly keep visiting website for future updates.
- Press Release-Workshop on “Do it yourself -Aerobic Composter” at NIE
- Press Release : FDP on “NS-2 and Network Security” – January 8 to 12, 2018 by Dept of E&C.
- Press Release : Student Development Programme on ‘Social Network Analysis -Data Sciences Perspective’ January 3-4, 2018 by Dept of CS and Engg.
- Press Release: Talk on “Innovation in science, technology and industry” at NIE
- Press Release – Technical Talks at NIE
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo