- QIP-Ph.D. interview scheduled at N.I.E , Mysuru on 24-03-2020, stands postponed. Kindly keep visiting website for future updates.
- Form to fill up by the prospective students or parents requesting for a B.E. and M.Tech Seats.
- Invitation for Tenders- Request for quotation for Rain Water Harvesting – Last date and time for submission of bid 27/03/2020 – 17:00 Hrs.
- Attn Students : Holiday has been declared for both UG & PG students for 15 days from 14.3.2020.
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID -19)- Help us to Help you – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – Government of India.
- ‘Innovation is the need of the hour’, Graduation day held @ NIE
- Independence Day Celebrations 2015 at NIE
- INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS: The National Tricolor will be unfurled by Sri.S.K.Lakshminarayana, Hon. Secretary, NIE MC, to celebrate the 69th Independence Day on August 15, 2015 (Saturday) at 8-30 am in the Main Quadrangle of the Administrative Block.
- Orientation Programme & Freshman Day for the 1st semester B.E. students on August 3, 2015(Monday)
- TEQIP-II Sponsored One Week National Workshop on “Current Trends in Digital Image Processing Techniques and Applications” July 27 – July 31, 2015 by Computer Science Division & Dept of E&C.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo