Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Draft Time Table –1st Semester All Branches- (August-November 2015)
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following non-teaching posts (Instructor/ Operator/ Assistant Instructor / Mechanic) under un-aided quota. The application with all attested copies of marks cards, degree and experience certificates in Two sets in the prescribed form along with DD of Rs. 100/ – should reach the office of the Principal, The National Institute of Engineering, Manandavadi Road, Mysuru – 570008 on or before 10.08.2015. Separate application with DD for each post is to be sent.
- Download Application form : Non-Teaching Posts under Un-Aided Courses
- Notification for Change of Branch
- Student’s Placement Matrix (Batch of 2015) as on 10.07.2015
- VTU Inter Collegiate Mysuru Zone Volleyball Championship 2017-18
- Photos – On the Occasion of NIE Alumni Bengaluru Meet.
- Invitation and Program brochure : TEQIP-II sponsored three days Workshop on “An insight on Android Application Development” on March 26 –28, 2017 , organized by Computer Science Division.
- Invitation – International Symposium on “Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications -ISAMEA17″ on March 24-25, 2017 by Dept of Mechanical Engineering.
- TEQIP-II sponsored State level Student Technical Symposium “INPHASE 2017” on March 31, 2017 – organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo