Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- NIE Alumni Bengaluru Meet on Saturday, the 11th March 2017- Sri. N R Narayana Murthy, Proud Alumnus of NIE and Director, NIE Managing Committee will be the Chief Guest.
- Dept of Mechanical Engineering -COGNIESCIENCE 2017 (National Level Paper Presentation Competition) For information visit http://www.niemech.in/cogniescience/
- Malpractice cases booked during Odd semester Examination of Academic year 2016-17 and the Penalty imposed.
- 68th Republic Day celebrated at The National Institute of Engineering.
- Time Table – January | May 2017
- VTU Inter Collegiate Mysuru Zone Volleyball Championship 2017-18
- Photos – On the Occasion of NIE Alumni Bengaluru Meet.
- Invitation and Program brochure : TEQIP-II sponsored three days Workshop on “An insight on Android Application Development” on March 26 –28, 2017 , organized by Computer Science Division.
- Invitation – International Symposium on “Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications -ISAMEA17″ on March 24-25, 2017 by Dept of Mechanical Engineering.
- TEQIP-II sponsored State level Student Technical Symposium “INPHASE 2017” on March 31, 2017 – organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo