- QIP-Ph.D. interview scheduled at N.I.E , Mysuru on 24-03-2020, stands postponed. Kindly keep visiting website for future updates.
- Form to fill up by the prospective students or parents requesting for a B.E. Seat.
- Invitation for Tenders- Request for quotation for Rain Water Harvesting – Last date and time for submission of bid 27/03/2020 – 17:00 Hrs.
- Attn Students : Holiday has been declared for both UG & PG students for 15 days from 14.3.2020.
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID -19)- Help us to Help you – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – Government of India.
- TEQIP-III Sponsored One week workshop on “Industry Ready Competency” – December 23rd to 28th- 2019 organised by Dept of Civil Engineering.
- 70th Anniversary of INDIAN CONSTITUTION DAY Celebrated at NIE, Mysuru.
- Invitation & Brochure : TEQIP-III sponsored One day SDP on “IOT Solutions for Robotics using Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence” on Saturday 9th November 2019 – Dept of Computer Science & Engg.
- Invitation: TEQIP-III sponsored One day FDP on “Inspirational Teaching” on Saturday 2nd November 2019 organized by Dept of Computer Science & Engg.
- Ph.D / M.Tech Admissions 2020 – 2021 under QIP – for Teachers of Engineering Institutions.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo