- QIP-Ph.D. interview scheduled at N.I.E , Mysuru on 24-03-2020, stands postponed. Kindly keep visiting website for future updates.
- Form to fill up by the prospective students or parents requesting for a B.E. and M.Tech Seats.
- Invitation for Tenders- Request for quotation for Rain Water Harvesting – Last date and time for submission of bid 27/03/2020 – 17:00 Hrs.
- Attn Students : Holiday has been declared for both UG & PG students for 15 days from 14.3.2020.
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID -19)- Help us to Help you – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – Government of India.
- Invitation: TEQIP-III sponsored One day Technical Symposium on “Microgrids for Remote Electrification″, on 10th January 2019 – organized by NIE-CREST, dept of Mechanical Engg, NIE.
- Press release : Symposium on “Microgrids for Remote Electrification” , on 10th January 2019 at NIE.
- Course Registration for 1st to 4th Year B.E., 2nd Year M.Tech, 2nd & 3rd year MCA from 1st January to 5th January 2019
- Article on – Future Of Engineering And Education – Publication- Business World by Dr.G.Ravi, Principal, NIE, Mysuru.
- Invitation – Global Hand Washing Day 2018 on Saturday 13th October 2018 @ NIE.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo