Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Accreditation Status of NIE – January 2018
- Information regarding Course Registration
- Press Release : FDP on “NS-2 and Network Security” – January 8 to 12, 2018 by Dept of E&C.
- Course Registration for Students of all branches
- Press Release : Student Development Programme on ‘Social Network Analysis -Data Sciences Perspective’ January 3-4, 2018 by Dept of CS and Engg.
- Orientation Programme for I year B.E. Students on Saturday, 3rd August 2019.
- INVITATION FOR TENDERS (Recall) – Procurement of equipment’s to Department of Physics, NIE, Mysuru
- For M.Tech and MCA students : The Paper Seeing is arranged on 25th July 2O19 from 2.30 p.m at Golden Jubilee Complex, NIE.
- Invitation & Brochure : TEQIP-III sponsored One day awareness programme on “OpenPower/AI and IBM PC” on Thursday 18th July 2019 organized by Dept of Computer Science Division.
- NIE Inaugurated Placement session 2020 -CISCO has Selected 14 students from NIE with 29.18 LPA as CTC.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo