Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Accreditation Status of NIE – January 2018
- Information regarding Course Registration
- Press Release : FDP on “NS-2 and Network Security” – January 8 to 12, 2018 by Dept of E&C.
- Course Registration for Students of all branches
- Press Release : Student Development Programme on ‘Social Network Analysis -Data Sciences Perspective’ January 3-4, 2018 by Dept of CS and Engg.
- CogNIEScience – 2015 – A National level student Technical paper presentation contest- Dept of Mechanical Engg.
- TEQIP-II sponsored Two day Tech fest – on May 9-10, 2015.
- International Symposium on ‘Microgrid’ – May 15-16, 2015 : organized by NIE-CREST, dept of Mechanical Engineering.
- Press note for the Workshop on ‘INTERNET OF THINGS & ENTREPRENEURSHIP’
- “Awareness programme on Sexual Harassment of women at workplace” was conducted by two speakers- Dr. Indira and Dr. G Shanthi of Samruddhi Foundation, Mysore,
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo