Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Information regarding Course Registration
- Press Release : FDP on “NS-2 and Network Security” – January 8 to 12, 2018 by Dept of E&C.
- Course Registration for Students of all branches
- Press Release : Student Development Programme on ‘Social Network Analysis -Data Sciences Perspective’ January 3-4, 2018 by Dept of CS and Engg.
- Inter branch Tournaments 2018
- Invitation : CSE Alumni meet 2020 on Saturday 18th January 2020 @ 10.00 am – organized by Dept of Computer Science & Engg, NIE.
- Alumni meet CSE 2020 – Dept of Computer Science & Engg on Saturday 18th January 2020 @ 10.00 am
- Time table – Induction Programme for First year B.E. Students ( For 2nd Semester)- 2020.
- Information regarding Course Registration – Even semester 2020.
- TEQIP-III Sponsored One week workshop on “Industry Ready Competency” – December 23rd to 28th- 2019 organised by Dept of Civil Engineering.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo