Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Accreditation Status of NIE – January 2018
- Information regarding Course Registration
- Press Release : FDP on “NS-2 and Network Security” – January 8 to 12, 2018 by Dept of E&C.
- Course Registration for Students of all branches
- Press Release : Student Development Programme on ‘Social Network Analysis -Data Sciences Perspective’ January 3-4, 2018 by Dept of CS and Engg.
- Invitation and Program brochure : TEQIP-III sponsored “National Science Day ” on February 28, 2018 , organized by Departments of Basic Science.
- Report of the Student Development Programme on “Current Trends in Big Data Analytics” at NIE
- Invitation and Program brochure : TEQIP-III sponsored two days Workshop on “Current Trends in Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing” on February 23 –24, 2018, organized by Computer Science Division.
- techNIEzzare 2018
- TEQIP-III sponsored three day FDP on “Machine Learning “, on March 1-3, 2018 organized by Dept of E&C.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo