- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- NIE Ranking – The Week and Outlook Magazine Ranking survey -2019
- Management Seats are available for – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications, Industrial and Production, Computer Science, Information Science Engineering Branches/Programs. Some Management Quota seats in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Industrial & Production Engineering/Branch are available for performers in Sports and Culture in concession. For further information contact 0821-4004925.
- For Management Quota Seats please contact: Office of the Hon. Secretary, NIE Managing Committee, Administrative Block, Manandavadi Road, Mysuru – 570 008, Phone: 0821-4004925, Email: email@example.com
- QIP-Ph.D. interview scheduled at N.I.E , Mysuru on 24-03-2020, stands postponed. Kindly keep visiting website for future updates.
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID -19)- Help us to Help you – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – Government of India.
- Celebration of National Science Day 2020 at NIE
- NIE got NAAC accreditation with B++ Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 4.2.2020 (under Autonomous College).
- Invitation : TEQIP-III sponsored “National Science Day ” on February 28, 2020 organized by Departments of Physics & Chemistry.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo