- Revised Time table for the Ph.D / M.Sc(Engg) Course work examination March / April 2017.
- Press Note: International Symposium on Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications-2017.
- NIE team wins prize in satellite building competition- Team from NIE has won first round in EDUSAT building competition jointly organised by ‘Abdul Kalam Vision India Movement’, Chennai, ‘Aeolus Aero Tech Pvt. Ltd,’ Bengaluru and International ‘We Serve’ Foundation, Inc., Lexington, US
- TEQIP-II Sponsored two day National Conference Pratibimb 2017 – Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017.
- Pratibimb 2017- Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National level Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017 – Last date for Submission of Papers 24th March 2017.
- QIP-Ph.D. interview scheduled at N.I.E , Mysuru on 24-03-2020, stands postponed. Kindly keep visiting website for future updates.
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID -19)- Help us to Help you – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – Government of India.
- Celebration of National Science Day 2020 at NIE
- NIE got NAAC accreditation with B++ Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 4.2.2020 (under Autonomous College).
- Invitation : TEQIP-III sponsored “National Science Day ” on February 28, 2020 organized by Departments of Physics & Chemistry.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo