Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Circular to Students – 26.5.2020
- NIE ,Mysuru -Fights COVID 19.
- Provisional list : Recipients of Endowment prizes for the year 2019.
- Notification regarding Extension of Last date for Submission of Tender – Execution of Rain Water Harvesting – Last date for submission of bid 08/06/2020
- National Workshop on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8th to 12th July 2019- Dept of Electrical Engg.
- NIE’s team emerges champs at Hackathon by WEIR Tech Meraki 2019
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8-12 July 2019 organized by Dept of E&E
- The Paper Seeing is arranged on 24th June 2019 from 10 am to 1 p.m @ GJLTC, NIE.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five days FDP on “Advances in Multicore Computer Architecture Design” from 8th – 12th July 2019, dept of E&C.
- Press release : Freshman Day, which marks the welcome of newly admitted undergraduate engineering students, was held at the NIE, Mysuru.
- Invitation : Freshman Day on Wednesday, 2nd August 2017 @ 12.30 pm at NIE Diamond Jubilee Sports Complex, NIE.
- Dr. Ravi takes charge as Principal of NIE- 2017
- NIE Women team wins VTU Intercollegiate Inter Zone Chess Championships 2017-18
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi, has granted Tier-1 accreditation to the 4 Undergraduate Programmes at the NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo