Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Circular to Students – 26.5.2020
- NIE ,Mysuru -Fights COVID 19.
- Provisional list : Recipients of Endowment prizes for the year 2019.
- Notification regarding Extension of Last date for Submission of Tender – Execution of Rain Water Harvesting – Last date for submission of bid 08/06/2020
- National Workshop on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8th to 12th July 2019- Dept of Electrical Engg.
- NIE’s team emerges champs at Hackathon by WEIR Tech Meraki 2019
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8-12 July 2019 organized by Dept of E&E
- The Paper Seeing is arranged on 24th June 2019 from 10 am to 1 p.m @ GJLTC, NIE.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five days FDP on “Advances in Multicore Computer Architecture Design” from 8th – 12th July 2019, dept of E&C.
- Invitation – The State level technical paper presentation competition on “Mechatronics & Humatronics” organized by the Dept of Mechanical Engineering, NIE, Mysuru on October 25-26, 2017
- Press Release: Mercedes in MECH
- World Heart Day celebrated at NIE.
- Invitation of MCICT 2017-18 Weight Lifting and Best Physique Championships.
- Graduation Day : The seventh batch of 940 students of the autonomous scheme at the NIE, Mysuru, are graduating and the provisional degree certificate will be awarded on August 19, 2017 at the NIE Diamond Jubilee Indoor Sports Complex.
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo