Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Circular to Students – 26.5.2020
- NIE ,Mysuru -Fights COVID 19.
- Provisional list : Recipients of Endowment prizes for the year 2019.
- Notification regarding Extension of Last date for Submission of Tender – Execution of Rain Water Harvesting – Last date for submission of bid 08/06/2020
- National Workshop on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8th to 12th July 2019- Dept of Electrical Engg.
- NIE’s team emerges champs at Hackathon by WEIR Tech Meraki 2019
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8-12 July 2019 organized by Dept of E&E
- The Paper Seeing is arranged on 24th June 2019 from 10 am to 1 p.m @ GJLTC, NIE.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five days FDP on “Advances in Multicore Computer Architecture Design” from 8th – 12th July 2019, dept of E&C.
- Press Release : Workshop on Current Trends in Digital Image Processing and Applications at NIE
- NIE Alumni Celebrates Silver Jubilee – 1990 batch students of the National Institute of Engineering (NIE), Mysuru, celebrated Silver Jubilee of their batch .
- Newspaper Clippings – Training Programme on ‘Safety and Health in Chemical Laboratories’ held at NIE
- Press Release : Training Programme on ‘Safety and Health in Chemical Laboratories’ at NIE
- Newspaper clippings: “Intenational Symposium on Micorgrid”.
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo