Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Circular – regarding the Graduation Day ceremony 2017 : Final year B. E / MCA / M. Tech Students
- Information and Application for Admission to 1st Year B E 2017 (Management Quota)
- Exam Time table – 2nd Semester M.Tech & M.C.A. – Semester End Examination Scheduled during June 2017.
- Cut off Rank of 2016-17 through KEA / COMED-K to NIE, Mysuru
- NIE Men team Runners-Up VTU Intercollegiate Rest of Bengaluru Zone Chess Championships 2017-18
- National Workshop on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8th to 12th July 2019- Dept of Electrical Engg.
- NIE’s team emerges champs at Hackathon by WEIR Tech Meraki 2019
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8-12 July 2019 organized by Dept of E&E
- The Paper Seeing is arranged on 24th June 2019 from 10 am to 1 p.m @ GJLTC, NIE.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five days FDP on “Advances in Multicore Computer Architecture Design” from 8th – 12th July 2019, dept of E&C.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo