Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Proceedings of the First Board of Governors’ Meeting held on December 23, 2017 at 11:00 AM in the Board Room
- Invitation & Program Schedule : TEQIP-III sponsored two day workshop on “Real time Simulation using OPAL-RT Technologies”, on 21.3.18 & 22.3.18 organized by Dept of E&E
- Press note : Inauguration of NIE IEEE PES Student Branch Chapter
- Press note – CogNIEscience 2018
- Dept of Electronics & Communications – Inauguration of “NIE IEEE Power and Energy Society Student branch Chapter” on Saturday 17th March 2018 @ 10.30 am
- National Workshop on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8th to 12th July 2019- Dept of Electrical Engg.
- NIE’s team emerges champs at Hackathon by WEIR Tech Meraki 2019
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8-12 July 2019 organized by Dept of E&E
- The Paper Seeing is arranged on 24th June 2019 from 10 am to 1 p.m @ GJLTC, NIE.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five days FDP on “Advances in Multicore Computer Architecture Design” from 8th – 12th July 2019, dept of E&C.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo