Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Advertisement – Research fellows: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Fellows for the projects at NIE.
- Invitation, Brochure & Registration: Launch of WASH Innovation Lab under IHUWASH project & Assessment Workshop on July 2, 2018
- Time table for Semester End Examination of (2nd Semester) M.Tech & MCA – scheduled from 25th June 2018.
- Press Note : Inauguration of One-week Workshop on Smart Grid and Internet of Things(IoT) – Dept. E&E, NIE, Mysuru
- Press release : One-week Workshop on Smart Grid and Internet of Things.
- National Workshop on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8th to 12th July 2019- Dept of Electrical Engg.
- NIE’s team emerges champs at Hackathon by WEIR Tech Meraki 2019
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8-12 July 2019 organized by Dept of E&E
- The Paper Seeing is arranged on 24th June 2019 from 10 am to 1 p.m @ GJLTC, NIE.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five days FDP on “Advances in Multicore Computer Architecture Design” from 8th – 12th July 2019, dept of E&C.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo