Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Appointment of Technical Assistant Post in Building Fire Research Centre (BFRC) – Last date for submission: 25.7.2018
- Circular for M.Tech / MCA – Makeup term – July 2018
- Academic Calendar for Summer Term 2017-18 (For UG & Final year MCA Students).
- Provisional List of Endowment awards 2017
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment – High End Workstation, Qty- 1– Last date for submission of Quotation : 23-July-2018, 17:30 hours.
- National Workshop on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8th to 12th July 2019- Dept of Electrical Engg.
- NIE’s team emerges champs at Hackathon by WEIR Tech Meraki 2019
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8-12 July 2019 organized by Dept of E&E
- The Paper Seeing is arranged on 24th June 2019 from 10 am to 1 p.m @ GJLTC, NIE.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five days FDP on “Advances in Multicore Computer Architecture Design” from 8th – 12th July 2019, dept of E&C.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo