Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Information regarding Course Registration – Even semester 2020.
- TEQIP-III Sponsored One week workshop on “Industry Ready Competency” – December 23rd to 28th- 2019 organised by Dept of Civil Engineering.
- TEQIP- III : Extension of last date for quotation submission.
- EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION – December 2019 : Applications are invited for the Unaided post of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in Engineering and Mathematics – Last date on or before 02.01.2020.
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment: AI-Server box. Last date for submission of Quotation : 13-December-2019, 17:30 hours.
- National Workshop on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8th to 12th July 2019- Dept of Electrical Engg.
- NIE’s team emerges champs at Hackathon by WEIR Tech Meraki 2019
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Resilient Operation of Electronically Coupled Systems in Electrical Power Grid” during 8-12 July 2019 organized by Dept of E&E
- The Paper Seeing is arranged on 24th June 2019 from 10 am to 1 p.m @ GJLTC, NIE.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five days FDP on “Advances in Multicore Computer Architecture Design” from 8th – 12th July 2019, dept of E&C.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo