Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Paper format – Pratibimb 2017- Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National level Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017 – Last date for Submission of Papers 24th March 2017.
- Inauguration of ‘techNIEks 2017′ by his Highness Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar on March 9th 2017.
- techNIEks 2017 – A National level Techno Cultural Fest on March 9th, 10th & 11th 2017 – Events and Posters
- Circular – techNIEks 2017
- NIE gets VGST funds
- Newspaper Clippings – CogNIEscience-2015
- Newspaper Clippings – Induction of new team for NIEs Onyx-Entrepreneurship Cell
- ‘Bijilee’ newsletter of the Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department
- NIE Group of Institutions Steel Sports Meet 2015.
- Inauguration of NIE Yoga Center
- Invitation – Global Hand Washing Day 2018 on Saturday 13th October 2018 @ NIE.
- Press Note: Automotive Technology Fair (ATF) – 2018.
- Fluid Power Society of India – student chapter at NIE
- Results of VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Table Tennis, Badminton Men & Women Championships 2018-19
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo