Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Graduation Day : The seventh batch of 940 students of the autonomous scheme at the NIE, Mysuru, are graduating and the provisional degree certificate will be awarded on August 19, 2017 at the NIE Diamond Jubilee Indoor Sports Complex.
- Public Notice – CURBING THE MENACE OF RAGGING IN AICTE APPROVED TECHNICAL INSTITUTIONS.
- Penalty imposed for Malpractice cases – Make up Term July 2017.
- Provisional list of Rank holders of M.Tech 2015-17 batch
- INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS: The National Tricolor will be unfurled by Mr.N.Ramanuja ,Vice President, NIE MC, on August 15, 2017 (Tuesday) at 8-30 am in the Main Quadrangle of the Administrative Block.
- ORIENTATION PROGRAMME for I year PG students on 19th of September 2016 @ 10.00 am in their respective Departments.
- Awareness Programme on ‘Road Safety’ at NIE
- INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS
- CISCO Systems, Inc., an American multinational corporation technology company, visited NIE, Mysuru, for campus recruitment on last Thursday marking of the beginning of the placement activities for the batch of 2017.
- NIE Alumni meet at North America.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo