Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Brochure – International Symposium on “Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications -ISAMEA17″ on March 24-25, 2017 by Dept of Mechanical Engineering.
- TEQIP-II sponsored State level Student Technical Symposium “INPHASE 2017” on March 31, 2017 – organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- TEQIP-II sponsored two days Workshop on “MATLAB – Application and its latest features ” on March 23 – 24, 2017 , organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- NIE, Mysuru organizes VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Volleyball Men Championship 2017-18.
- Press Note : FDP on ‘Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance’ at NIE
- ORIENTATION PROGRAMME for I year PG students on 19th of September 2016 @ 10.00 am in their respective Departments.
- Awareness Programme on ‘Road Safety’ at NIE
- INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS
- CISCO Systems, Inc., an American multinational corporation technology company, visited NIE, Mysuru, for campus recruitment on last Thursday marking of the beginning of the placement activities for the batch of 2017.
- NIE Alumni meet at North America.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo