Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Brochure – International Symposium on “Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications -ISAMEA17″ on March 24-25, 2017 by Dept of Mechanical Engineering.
- TEQIP-II sponsored State level Student Technical Symposium “INPHASE 2017” on March 31, 2017 – organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- TEQIP-II sponsored two days Workshop on “MATLAB – Application and its latest features ” on March 23 – 24, 2017 , organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- NIE, Mysuru organizes VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Volleyball Men Championship 2017-18.
- Press Note : FDP on ‘Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance’ at NIE
- NIE Softball Women team 2nd Runners-Up VTU Inter Collegiate Single Zone Championships 2016-17
- International Workshop at NIE on “Trans-boundary Water Sharing”.
- Postponement of NIE Alumni Bengaluru meet scheduled On Thursday the 29th Dec 2016. The new date will be intimated well in advance.
- Smart India Hackathon – 2017 – talk by Prof.Anil Sahasrabudhe, Chairman AICTE on 16th December 2016 @ 2 pm
- CMAT Examination – 2017-18 on 28th and 29th January 2017 conducted by AICTE.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo