Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Time table – Induction Programme for First year B.E. Students of 2019-20.
- Time Table : M.Tech / MCA (2nd Semester) Makeup Term Examination scheduled from 5th August 2019
- Information regarding Course Registration – Odd semester 2019.
- Class Time table – August | November 2019
- Regulations to be followed by Backlog students of 3rd semester.
- NIE Alumni Bengaluru Meet on Saturday, the 11th March 2017- Sri. N R Narayana Murthy, Proud Alumnus of NIE and Director, NIE Managing Committee will be the Chief Guest.
- Dept of Mechanical Engineering -COGNIESCIENCE 2017 (National Level Paper Presentation Competition) For information visit http://www.niemech.in/cogniescience/
- 68th Republic Day celebrated at The National Institute of Engineering.
- TEQIP-II Sponsored Two Days Seminar & Exhibition on “Energy Mix : Need for the Nation” , Jan 11-12, 2017 jointly organized by Dept. of Chemistry and Indian Nuclear Society, Mysuru Chapter.
- TEQIP-II sponsored One week training programme by NITTTR, MHRD, GOI, Chennai on “Technology enabled Teaching-Learning Process” Jan 3 – 7, 2017 organized by Computer Science Division.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo