Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- NIE-SIEMENS Technical Centre Inauguration on 09-03-2019 (Saturday) at 10 AM by Mr.N.R.Narayana Murthy
- M.Tech. Feb 2019 SEE (PG) Paper Seeing on 6.3.19 @ 3rd floor GJLTC, NIE
- Circular for M.Tech / MCA – Makeup term – March 2019
- For M.Tech and MCA students : The Paper Seeing is arranged on 6th March 2O19 from 2.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m at Golden Jubilee Complex, NIE.
- Fee Structure – Academic & Examination Cell
- TEQIP-II sponsored two days Workshop on “MATLAB – Application and its latest features ” on March 23 – 24, 2017 , organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- NIE, Mysuru organizes VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Volleyball Men Championship 2017-18.
- NIE team wins prize in satellite building competition- Team from NIE has won first round in EDUSAT building competition jointly organised by ‘Abdul Kalam Vision India Movement’, Chennai, ‘Aeolus Aero Tech Pvt. Ltd,’ Bengaluru and International ‘We Serve’ Foundation, Inc., Lexington, US
- TEQIP-II Sponsored two day National Conference Pratibimb 2017 – Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017.
- Pratibimb 2017- Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National level Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017 – Last date for Submission of Papers 24th March 2017.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo