Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Course Registration and Commencement of Classes 1st Semester Students
- Attn.: Higher Semester students – Morning Session Classes of Higher Semesters suspended on 2.8.2017
- Invitation : Freshman Day on Wednesday, 2nd August 2017 @ 12.30 pm at NIE Diamond Jubilee Sports Complex, NIE.
- Attention: Students admitted for 1st year ‘Orientation Programme’ and ‘Freshman Day’ have been scheduled on August 2, 2017 (Wednesday). You are requested to attend the Orientation Programme as per the schedule and also attend the ‘Freshman Day’ programme with your parents.
- Orientation Programme for I year B.E. Students on Wednesday 2nd August 2017
- TEQIP-III sponsored two day FDP on “Wireless Sensor Networks and IOT “, – 2.11.17 & 3.11.17 organized by Dept of E&C.
- Schedule – Two day FDP on “Wireless Sensor Networks and IOT “, – 2.11.17 & 3.11.17 organized by Dept of E&C.
- Invitation – The State level technical paper presentation competition on “Mechatronics & Humatronics” organized by the Dept of Mechanical Engineering, NIE, Mysuru on October 25-26, 2017
- Press Release: Mercedes in MECH
- The State level technical paper presentation competition on “Mechatronics & Humatronics” organized by the Dept of Mechanical Engineering, NIE, Mysuru on October 25-26, 2017
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo