Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- TEQIP-II sponsored International Symposium on “Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications -ISAMEA17″ on March 24-25, 2017 by Dept of Mechanical Engineering.
- Invitation : Inaugural Programme – International Symposium on “Cloud Computing and Data Analytics -ISCCDA17″ on March 17-18, 2017 by Computer Science Division in association with TEQIP and CSI.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- FDP on “Micro and Nano Scale Heat Transfer for the application of Electronic cooling” at NIE
- TEQIP-III sponsored two day FDP on “Wireless Sensor Networks and IOT “, – 2.11.17 & 3.11.17 organized by Dept of E&C.
- Schedule – Two day FDP on “Wireless Sensor Networks and IOT “, – 2.11.17 & 3.11.17 organized by Dept of E&C.
- Invitation – The State level technical paper presentation competition on “Mechatronics & Humatronics” organized by the Dept of Mechanical Engineering, NIE, Mysuru on October 25-26, 2017
- Press Release: Mercedes in MECH
- The State level technical paper presentation competition on “Mechatronics & Humatronics” organized by the Dept of Mechanical Engineering, NIE, Mysuru on October 25-26, 2017
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo