Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Invitation : TEQIP-III sponsored Two day workshop on “Digital Manufacturing”, on April 12-13, 2018 organized by Dept of IP & Engg
- TEQIP-III sponsored Two days National Conference on “Communication, Signal Processing, IoT, Networking and Embedded Application (NCCOSINE – 18)” on 17th and 18th May 2018, dept of E&C.
- TEQIP-III sponsored One day State level Student Technical Symposium on “INPHASE – 2018″, on April 17, 2018 organized by Dept of E&E. Last date for the submission of paper extended to 13th April 2018.
- VTU Inter Collegiate Mysuru Zone Kho-Kho Men Championships-2018-19
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment – Computers, Quantity -100 nos.– Last date for submission of Quotation : 21st April 2018, 14:00 hours
- Inauguration of Aeromodelling Lab and technical talk at NIE
- NIE Staff men team Runners-up in Mysuru City Engineering Colleges Staff Tennis Ball Cricket Championship 2018. Inbox x
- Celebration of National Science Day @ NIE
- Invitation – “cogNIEscience 2018″ – A National level Technical paper presentation competition on March 2, 2018 organised by Dept of Mechanical Engg in association with TEQIP.
- TEQIP-III sponsored three days SDP on “Building Dynamic Web Apps using AngularJS” on March 1 – 3, 2018, organized by Computer Science Division.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo