Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Newspaper clippings – 7th Graduation Day held on August 19, 2017 (Saturday) @ NIE, Mysuru
- Invitation : 7th Graduation day – August 19th, 2017 at the NIE Diamond Jubilee Indoor Sports Complex.
- Graduation Day : The seventh batch of 940 students of the autonomous scheme at the NIE, Mysuru, are graduating and the provisional degree certificate will be awarded on August 19, 2017 at the NIE Diamond Jubilee Indoor Sports Complex.
- Public Notice – CURBING THE MENACE OF RAGGING IN AICTE APPROVED TECHNICAL INSTITUTIONS.
- Penalty imposed for Malpractice cases – Make up Term July 2017.
- Automotive Technology Fair (ATF) – 2018, on 12th October 2018.
- ORIENTATION for I year PG Programmes will be held on 11th of October 2018 @ 4th floor, N R N Block, NIE.
- “MALAALA ALLA” play by NIE Students on 12th October 2018 at 7.00 pm at Vanaranga, Rangayana , Mysuru.
- Fluid Power Society of India – student chapter at NIE
- Results of VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Table Tennis, Badminton Men & Women Championships 2018-19
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo