Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- NIE Researchers selected for DST Visiting fellowship for highly technical and Scientific Research work at Japan
- Brochure and Registration form : TEQIP-III sponsored one week workshop on “Smart Grid and Internet of Things”, – June 18 – 22, 2018-oraganized by Dept of Electrical & Electronics Engg.
- Proceedings of the Second Board of Governors’ Meeting held on April 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM in the Board Room
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment – Spectrum Analyzer – Qty-1– Last date for submission of Quotation : 06-June-2018, 17:30 hours
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment – Wireless Network Equipments– Last date for submission of Quotation : 06-June-2018, 17:30 hours
- Automotive Technology Fair (ATF) – 2018, on 12th October 2018.
- ORIENTATION for I year PG Programmes will be held on 11th of October 2018 @ 4th floor, N R N Block, NIE.
- “MALAALA ALLA” play by NIE Students on 12th October 2018 at 7.00 pm at Vanaranga, Rangayana , Mysuru.
- Fluid Power Society of India – student chapter at NIE
- Results of VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Table Tennis, Badminton Men & Women Championships 2018-19
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo