Special Cell - COVID 19
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- All the Higher Semester Students of BE ,MCA & M.Tech are hereby directed to pay the annual fees for the year 2019-20 through on line https://smarthubeducation.hdfcbank.com/SmartFees/Landing.action?instId=4137
- UG / BE – Cut off Rank of 2018-19 through KEA / COMED-K & PGCET to NIE, Mysuru
- EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION – August 2019 :Applications are invited for the post of ‘Assistant Professor’ on contract basis for various Departments.
- CIE pattern for the academic year 2019-20
- Dr. T R Seetharam & Shri. Rajagopal Kadambi have been selected as most distinguished Alumni of Mysore University in the field of Academics & Sports.
- Automotive Technology Fair (ATF) – 2018, on 12th October 2018.
- ORIENTATION for I year PG Programmes will be held on 11th of October 2018 @ 4th floor, N R N Block, NIE.
- “MALAALA ALLA” play by NIE Students on 12th October 2018 at 7.00 pm at Vanaranga, Rangayana , Mysuru.
- Fluid Power Society of India – student chapter at NIE
- Results of VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Table Tennis, Badminton Men & Women Championships 2018-19
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo