Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Scholarship Section- State Scholarship Portal for Post Matric – Last date to apply 30.11.2019.
- Draft Time Table – Semester End Examination -UG/PG/MCA -scheduled from 9th December 2019.
- Invitation: TEQIP-III sponsored One day FDP on “Inspirational Teaching” on Saturday 2nd November 2019 organized by Dept of Computer Science & Engg.
- Antiragging committee – 2019-20.
- Assistantship Scheme for Ph.D Students (RAS-2019) and M.Tech Students (TAS-2019)
- Invitation and Brochure : TEQIP-III sponsored Two Day Workshop on “Engineering Faculty You Can Do Research, Learn How…”, – February 22 – 23, 2019 – oraganized by NIE – Centre for Research and Development(CRD)
- NIE News letter Vol 18 | Jan – Jul 2018.
- “MALAALA ALLA” play by NIE Student’s Art Theatre & Music Club on Thursday, 7th February 2019 at 6.30 pm at Kiru ranga Mandira, Rangayana , Mysuru.
- Inauguration of NIE Yoga Center
- Invitation: TEQIP-III sponsored One day Technical Symposium on “Microgrids for Remote Electrification″, on 10th January 2019 – organized by NIE-CREST, dept of Mechanical Engg, NIE.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo