Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Information regarding Course Registration – Even semester 2020.
- TEQIP-III Sponsored One week workshop on “Industry Ready Competency” – December 23rd to 28th- 2019 organised by Dept of Civil Engineering.
- TEQIP- III : Extension of last date for quotation submission.
- EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION – December 2019 : Applications are invited for the Unaided post of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in Engineering and Mathematics – Last date on or before 02.01.2020.
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment: AI-Server box. Last date for submission of Quotation : 13-December-2019, 17:30 hours.
- Invitation and Brochure : TEQIP-III sponsored Two Day Workshop on “Engineering Faculty You Can Do Research, Learn How…”, – February 22 – 23, 2019 – oraganized by NIE – Centre for Research and Development(CRD)
- NIE News letter Vol 18 | Jan – Jul 2018.
- “MALAALA ALLA” play by NIE Student’s Art Theatre & Music Club on Thursday, 7th February 2019 at 6.30 pm at Kiru ranga Mandira, Rangayana , Mysuru.
- Inauguration of NIE Yoga Center
- Invitation: TEQIP-III sponsored One day Technical Symposium on “Microgrids for Remote Electrification″, on 10th January 2019 – organized by NIE-CREST, dept of Mechanical Engg, NIE.
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo