Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Invitation: TEQIP-II sponsored one week FDP on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” , March 13-18, 2017 organized by Dept. of Mechanical Engineering.
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Paper format – Pratibimb 2017- Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National level Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017 – Last date for Submission of Papers 24th March 2017.
- Inauguration of ‘techNIEks 2017′ by his Highness Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar on March 9th 2017.
- techNIEks 2017 – A National level Techno Cultural Fest on March 9th, 10th & 11th 2017 – Events and Posters
- Academic Calendar for Summer Term 2018-19 (For UG & MCA)
- Education World Magazine – NIE Ranked 19th position in Top engineering colleges in India-2019
- NIE Chancellor speaks to Times of India.
- Academic Calendar for ODD Semester 2019-20 for Programs: UG, M.Tech 2nd Year, MCA 2nd & 3rd Year.
- Sri.N R Narayana Murthy – Role Model
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo