Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment – Drilling Machine and Lathe Machine, Quantity -1 each.– Last date for submission of Quotation : 5th May, 2018, 14:00 hours
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment – Computerized Roundness Tester, Quantity -1.– Last date for submission of Quotation : 5th May, 2018, 14:00 hours
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment – Computer Server, Quantity -1 nos.– Last date for submission of Quotation : 5th May, 2018, 14:00 hours
- Brochure & Registration form : TEQIP-III sponsored Two day workshop on “Challenges in Measurement of Flow in Streams and Other Open Channels”, on April 27- 28, 2018 organized by Dept of Civil Engg
- ROBO RIKISHI – on 28.4.2018 , Venue : DJB , NIE – organised by ROBOTICS Club NIE , Dept of Mechanical Engineering.
- VTU Inter Collegiate Mysuru Zone Volleyball Championship 2017-18
- Photos – On the Occasion of NIE Alumni Bengaluru Meet.
- Invitation and Program brochure : TEQIP-II sponsored three days Workshop on “An insight on Android Application Development” on March 26 –28, 2017 , organized by Computer Science Division.
- Invitation – International Symposium on “Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications -ISAMEA17″ on March 24-25, 2017 by Dept of Mechanical Engineering.
- TEQIP-II sponsored State level Student Technical Symposium “INPHASE 2017” on March 31, 2017 – organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- Press Release-Workshop on “Do it yourself -Aerobic Composter” at NIE
- Press Release : FDP on “NS-2 and Network Security” – January 8 to 12, 2018 by Dept of E&C.
- Press Release : Student Development Programme on ‘Social Network Analysis -Data Sciences Perspective’ January 3-4, 2018 by Dept of CS and Engg.
- Press Release: Talk on “Innovation in science, technology and industry” at NIE
- Press Release – Technical Talks at NIE
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo