Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi, has granted Tier-1 accreditation to the 4 Undergraduate Programmes at the NIE, Mysuru for the academic 2020-2021 to 2022-2023.
- Celebration of National Science Day 2020 at NIE
- NIE got NAAC accreditation with B++ Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 4.2.2020 (under Autonomous College).
- Invitation : TEQIP-III sponsored “National Science Day ” on February 28, 2020 organized by Departments of Physics & Chemistry.
- techNIEks @ NIE – March 5th – 7th 2020 – Theme Song
- Automotive Technology Fair (ATF) – 2018, on 12th October 2018.
- ORIENTATION for I year PG Programmes will be held on 11th of October 2018 @ 4th floor, N R N Block, NIE.
- “MALAALA ALLA” play by NIE Students on 12th October 2018 at 7.00 pm at Vanaranga, Rangayana , Mysuru.
- Fluid Power Society of India – student chapter at NIE
- Results of VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Table Tennis, Badminton Men & Women Championships 2018-19
- Invitation – The State level technical paper presentation competition on “Mechatronics & Humatronics” organized by the Dept of Mechanical Engineering, NIE, Mysuru on October 25-26, 2017
- Press Release: Mercedes in MECH
- World Heart Day celebrated at NIE.
- Invitation of MCICT 2017-18 Weight Lifting and Best Physique Championships.
- Graduation Day : The seventh batch of 940 students of the autonomous scheme at the NIE, Mysuru, are graduating and the provisional degree certificate will be awarded on August 19, 2017 at the NIE Diamond Jubilee Indoor Sports Complex.
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo