Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment: Printer B / W Qty- 1. Last date for submission of Quotation : 19-March-2020, 17:30 hours.
- TEQIP-III: Quotation are invited for procurement of Equipment: Computer Systems Qty- 20. Last date for submission of Quotation : 19-March-2020, 17:30 hours.
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi, has granted Tier-1 accreditation to the 4 Undergraduate Programmes at the NIE, Mysuru for the academic 2020-2021 to 2022-2023.
- Celebration of National Science Day 2020 at NIE
- NIE got NAAC accreditation with B++ Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 4.2.2020 (under Autonomous College).
- Automotive Technology Fair (ATF) – 2018, on 12th October 2018.
- ORIENTATION for I year PG Programmes will be held on 11th of October 2018 @ 4th floor, N R N Block, NIE.
- “MALAALA ALLA” play by NIE Students on 12th October 2018 at 7.00 pm at Vanaranga, Rangayana , Mysuru.
- Fluid Power Society of India – student chapter at NIE
- Results of VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Table Tennis, Badminton Men & Women Championships 2018-19
- Inauguration of Aeromodelling Lab and technical talk at NIE
- Celebration of National Science Day @ NIE
- Report of the Student Development Programme on “Current Trends in Big Data Analytics” at NIE
- Press release : Inauguration of “Kitchen Waste Biogas Plant” at NIE-Boys Hostel
- Programme on “ Waste Management in School Campus”
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo