Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi, has granted Tier-1 accreditation to the 4 Undergraduate Programmes at the NIE, Mysuru for the academic 2020-2021 to 2022-2023.
- Celebration of National Science Day 2020 at NIE
- NIE got NAAC accreditation with B++ Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 4.2.2020 (under Autonomous College).
- Invitation : TEQIP-III sponsored “National Science Day ” on February 28, 2020 organized by Departments of Physics & Chemistry.
- techNIEks @ NIE – March 5th – 7th 2020 – Theme Song
- Automotive Technology Fair (ATF) – 2018, on 12th October 2018.
- ORIENTATION for I year PG Programmes will be held on 11th of October 2018 @ 4th floor, N R N Block, NIE.
- “MALAALA ALLA” play by NIE Students on 12th October 2018 at 7.00 pm at Vanaranga, Rangayana , Mysuru.
- Fluid Power Society of India – student chapter at NIE
- Results of VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Table Tennis, Badminton Men & Women Championships 2018-19
- NIE Athletics Team wins medals in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournaments’ Annual Athletic Meet 2016-17.
- Press Release – Conclave of Academic administrators at NIE
- Two-day workshop titled “Manufacturing Excellence through Automation & Robotics” organised by the ‘Centre for Robotics & Controls’ (CRC), NIE and KCTU with an investment of Rs.1 crore
- German students selected to do internship at NIE
- Invitation- Automotive Technology Fair – 2016 at NIE
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo