Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Newspaper Clippings – Symposium on Microgrid and Mobility
- TEQIP-II Sponsored Two Days Seminar & Exhibition on “Energy Mix : Need for the Nation” , Jan 11-12, 2017 jointly organized by Dept. of Chemistry and Indian Nuclear Society, Mysuru Chapter.
- Training on ERP from Cloud Vision Systems, Pune.
- Performance Audit report – TEQIP-II – Final Round
- TEQIP-II sponsored One week training programme by NITTTR, MHRD, GOI, Chennai on “Technology enabled Teaching-Learning Process” Jan 3 – 7, 2017 organized by Computer Science Division.
- TEQIP-II sponsored two days Workshop on “MATLAB – Application and its latest features ” on March 23 – 24, 2017 , organized by Dept of Electrical Engineering.
- NIE, Mysuru organizes VTU Intercollegiate Mysuru Zone Volleyball Men Championship 2017-18.
- NIE team wins prize in satellite building competition- Team from NIE has won first round in EDUSAT building competition jointly organised by ‘Abdul Kalam Vision India Movement’, Chennai, ‘Aeolus Aero Tech Pvt. Ltd,’ Bengaluru and International ‘We Serve’ Foundation, Inc., Lexington, US
- TEQIP-II Sponsored two day National Conference Pratibimb 2017 – Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017.
- Pratibimb 2017- Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National level Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017 – Last date for Submission of Papers 24th March 2017.
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo