Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- TEQIP-II Sponsored Two Days Seminar & Exhibition on “Energy Mix : Need for the Nation” , Jan 11-12, 2017 jointly organized by Dept. of Chemistry and Indian Nuclear Society, Mysuru Chapter.
- Training on ERP from Cloud Vision Systems, Pune.
- Performance Audit report – TEQIP-II – Final Round
- TEQIP-II sponsored One week training programme by NITTTR, MHRD, GOI, Chennai on “Technology enabled Teaching-Learning Process” Jan 3 – 7, 2017 organized by Computer Science Division.
- National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) Project details.
- NIE-SAE (Team SAENIEKS) ranked 5th in the country and 1st in Karnataka in the SAE BAJA an off road competition organized by SAE-India.
- Press release : Freshman Day, which marks the welcome of newly admitted undergraduate engineering students, was held at the NIE, Mysuru.
- Invitation : Freshman Day on Wednesday, 2nd August 2017 @ 12.30 pm at NIE Diamond Jubilee Sports Complex, NIE.
- Attention: Students admitted for 1st year ‘Orientation Programme’ and ‘Freshman Day’ have been scheduled on August 2, 2017 (Wednesday). You are requested to attend the Orientation Programme as per the schedule and also attend the ‘Freshman Day’ programme with your parents.
- Orientation Programme for I year B.E. Students on Wednesday 2nd August 2017
- Press Note : Two-Day Workshop on “Current Trends in Big-data Analytics and Cloud Computing”
- Press Note : Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance [EMEA—2017]
- Press Note : The Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “Energy Management ISO 50001 and Environmental Assurance” [EMEA-2017] during March 13th-18th, 2017 sponsored by TEQIP-II
- Workshop on Non-Destructive testing of Advanced Materials at NIE.
- NIE Men team Runners-Up in Mysuru City Intercollegiate Tournamnets’ Table Tennis Championships 2016-17
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo