Special Cell - COVID 19
- Guidelines to conduct Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg) by Research Viva-Voce Examination in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- UGC Guidelines on Examinations & Academic Calendar in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Special Cell for handling the Students grievance related to Examinations & Academic matters during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Newspaper Clippings – Symposium on Microgrid and Mobility
- TEQIP-II Sponsored Two Days Seminar & Exhibition on “Energy Mix : Need for the Nation” , Jan 11-12, 2017 jointly organized by Dept. of Chemistry and Indian Nuclear Society, Mysuru Chapter.
- Training on ERP from Cloud Vision Systems, Pune.
- Performance Audit report – TEQIP-II – Final Round
- TEQIP-II sponsored One week training programme by NITTTR, MHRD, GOI, Chennai on “Technology enabled Teaching-Learning Process” Jan 3 – 7, 2017 organized by Computer Science Division.
- ORIENTATION PROGRAMME for I year PG students on 19th of September 2016 @ 10.00 am in their respective Departments.
- Awareness Programme on ‘Road Safety’ at NIE
- INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS
- CISCO Systems, Inc., an American multinational corporation technology company, visited NIE, Mysuru, for campus recruitment on last Thursday marking of the beginning of the placement activities for the batch of 2017.
- NIE Alumni meet at North America.
- Invitation – The State level technical paper presentation competition on “Mechatronics & Humatronics” organized by the Dept of Mechanical Engineering, NIE, Mysuru on October 25-26, 2017
- Press Release: Mercedes in MECH
- World Heart Day celebrated at NIE.
- Invitation of MCICT 2017-18 Weight Lifting and Best Physique Championships.
- Graduation Day : The seventh batch of 940 students of the autonomous scheme at the NIE, Mysuru, are graduating and the provisional degree certificate will be awarded on August 19, 2017 at the NIE Diamond Jubilee Indoor Sports Complex.
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo