- Programme Schedule – International Symposium on “Advances in Power Distribution Engineering: Distributed Generation, Micro-Grid and Renewable Integration
- Draft Time Table –1st Semester All Branches- (August-November 2015)
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following non-teaching posts (Instructor/ Operator/ Assistant Instructor / Mechanic) under un-aided quota. The application with all attested copies of marks cards, degree and experience certificates in Two sets in the prescribed form along with DD of Rs. 100/ – should reach the office of the Principal, The National Institute of Engineering, Manandavadi Road, Mysuru – 570008 on or before 10.08.2015. Separate application with DD for each post is to be sent.
- Download Application form : Non-Teaching Posts under Un-Aided Courses
- Notification for Change of Branch
- Circular – Graduation Day ceremony – Aug 2020 : Final year B. E / MCA / M. Tech Students
- NIE News letter Vol 3 | Jan – Jul 2019.
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Artificial Intelligence and its applications towards Robotics”, January 20th – 26th, 2020 organized by Dept of Mechanical Engg.
- Invitation : CSE Alumni meet 2020 on Saturday 18th January 2020 @ 10.00 am – organized by Dept of Computer Science & Engg, NIE.
- Alumni meet CSE 2020 – Dept of Computer Science & Engg on Saturday 18th January 2020 @ 10.00 am
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo