- Revised Time table for the Ph.D / M.Sc(Engg) Course work examination March / April 2017.
- Press Note: International Symposium on Advanced Materials for Engineering Applications-2017.
- NIE team wins prize in satellite building competition- Team from NIE has won first round in EDUSAT building competition jointly organised by ‘Abdul Kalam Vision India Movement’, Chennai, ‘Aeolus Aero Tech Pvt. Ltd,’ Bengaluru and International ‘We Serve’ Foundation, Inc., Lexington, US
- TEQIP-II Sponsored two day National Conference Pratibimb 2017 – Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017.
- Pratibimb 2017- Reflection of Emerging Technologies : National level Technical Symposium on 30th & 31st of March 2017 – Last date for Submission of Papers 24th March 2017.
- Circular – Graduation Day ceremony – Aug 2020 : Final year B. E / MCA / M. Tech Students
- NIE News letter Vol 3 | Jan – Jul 2019.
- TEQIP-III sponsored One week FDP on “Artificial Intelligence and its applications towards Robotics”, January 20th – 26th, 2020 organized by Dept of Mechanical Engg.
- Invitation : CSE Alumni meet 2020 on Saturday 18th January 2020 @ 10.00 am – organized by Dept of Computer Science & Engg, NIE.
- Alumni meet CSE 2020 – Dept of Computer Science & Engg on Saturday 18th January 2020 @ 10.00 am
- Press release – STHREE – The Blue Print to Success
- Press release – NCCOSINE – 2019
- National Conference (NCCOSINE – 2019) at NIE
- PRESS NOTE : Workshop on “Development of Production Efficiency through Lean Manufacturing” at NIE.
- Invitation for the programme of Consultation for WASH Forum- 20th Feb 2019 @NIE, Mysuru
Dr.NRN's talk on 'Grand Vision of NIE' -Video
Graduation day 2016 -Video / Photo